What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A downloadable life story workbook
- Print out the pages, place them into a 3-ring binder of your choosing, then write in your answers and responses by hand
- Get a copy of Memorygrabber and take it over on your next visit to see your mother, father or aging grandparent
- Take a copy to the next family reunion and see what conversations and wonderful memories you can stir up
- Get a copy into the hands of an aging parent or grandparent and see what kind of conversation ensues
- Organize and preserve the memories that you still cherish and have on the forefront of your memory
- Take your journal writing to another level with hundreds of new topics
- Use Memorygrabber for ideas and topics to include in an oral history
- ”This is what I hope and plan for the future…”
- ”This is what I’ve done with my life so far…”
- I don’t really write well enough to do that ….or
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Memorygrabber scores 74.16/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.familyhistoryproducts.com/memorygrabber-cb.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $14.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: familyhistoryproducts.com you’ll also be taken through to familyhistoryproducts.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)